The making of scaffolding will be easy to load the materials from to ground floor to the higher floor in the building. Even it’s easier for the workers to work with scaffolds. In scaffolding we can also notice the bamboo scaffolding, now we can discuss the bamboo scaffoldings. So we can consider this as an easier method for the workers to complete their work as much as possible. Still to grow through about Scaffolding Bromley you can refer to the previous articles.
The bamboo scaffolding is introduced in the place of Hong Kong, which is known for building industry, after the colonization of the early 1800s. These bamboo scaffoldings are used for building the houses and as well the buildings like multi-stories which will be prior in developing of scaffoldings in metal manner. This is also used for short-term building projects like the temporary sheds for a framework. The bamboo scaffoldings are used for centuries for the construction process. Landmarks such as The Great Wall of China had built using bamboo scaffoldings. This will be continued in some other parts of the world. Here we can come across the three types of scaffoldings from the place of Hong Kong, they are,
· Shop signs scaffoldings
· Extended scaffoldings
· Double- row scaffoldings.
This is about specifications that are used in bamboo scaffoldings. This may include as follows…
· Nylon mesh- The nylon mesh is used for covering an object, that is the perimeter of the bamboo should be wrapped with the nylon mesh for protecting the objects without falling. The nylon mesh should be a hundred millimetres wide.
· Double row scaffoldings- For larger or taller buildings only the double row scaffoldings should be used.
· Egress and access- the access should provide from ground level or from building to scaffolds like stairs, ladder, gangway, etc…
· Receptacle or platform of catch fan – in case of trapping and falling objects the receptacle should be covered with the zinc sheet which should be fully galvanized in catch fan.
· Catch fan- sloping fans should be in an erected way that is to first floor, nit more than fifteen meters, the vertical intervals should cover the range of thousand five hundred meters horizontally. The larger fans should be at specific locations in case of protecting the people.
· Steel brackets -The steel brackets used for supporting the standard in scaffolding, these steel brackets will be used only the standards move more than six floors. Horizontally, the steel bracket should be used only when is about three meters.
· Special scaffold- the engineer will design, all scaffolds that go with more than fifteen meters.
· Working platform- Each platform, should be four-hundred-meter wide which is boarded closely in planks. And the interval should be near seven hundred fifty meters to nine hundred meters, the toe board should be suitable not more than two hundred millimetres high.
· Examiner – the competent examiner, needs to be complete training on bamboo scaffolding and should keep the certificate on scaffolding.
· Worker- the trained worker should complete the formal training in bamboo scaffoldings, this is the same as the examiner rules that is the person who works should have a certificate and the other rules is that they should have nearly three years of experience.