You should take a visa for living in residence too. This sounds quite different, right?. But this is an important one. It is not necessary for your mother country. If you want to stay in abroad, then you should take the residence visa. There are many types of visas and it costs also changing to respective visa type. We have to see different types of visa and uae residence visa fees 2020 . After reading this article, you also got some ideas about a visa.
Different types of visas in the UAE?
There are some visa types and their cost,
- Visit visa: in this visa type, you can get 90 days to stay at UAE. And also you should pay for a visa and the charge is 696 AED. AED is nothing but Arab Emirates dirham.
- Tourist visa: in this visa type, you can get 30 days to stay at UAE. And also you should pay a charge as 336 AED.
- Service visa: In this visa type, you can get 14 days to stay in the UAE. And also you should pay a charge as 414 AED.
- If you want to get a 90 days multi entry long visa, then you should pay a charge as 1695 AED.
- If you want an express tourist visa, then you should pay the charge as 415 AED. You can get another 30 days.
- If you want to get an express service visa, then you should pay the charge as 510 AED. And you can get another 14 days.
- If you want to get 30 days multi entry short term visa, then you should pay the charge as 670 AED.
- You can cancel your visas but you should pay the cancellation fees as 110 AED.
- And another important thing is if you want to renew the UAE visa, then you should pay the 110 AED.
These are some important types of visas. And they are offered by UAE authority.
Do you want to know the recent stat about UAE residence visa?
UAE residence visa cost 2020:
Did you know some interesting news offered by the UAE government? They offer a super offer and that is all visas, entry permits, emirates ID cards will remain valid up to the end of 2020. This is because of the coronavirus. They are battling against corona very bravely. This announcement came last April 13, Monday. Yes, colonel Khamis Al kaabi uploads the twit about this announcement. He is the federal authority for identity and citizenship spokesperson of UAE. He said that “UAE visitors who have remained in the country and their visas expired in early march 2020 will also have their visit visas extended till the end of December 2020″. This sounds great, right? Do you why they did this? They did for their peoples. Yes, I mean they got many messages from visitors and residents. So, they did this for people. So they didn’t change the actual cost in 2020 too. The actual costs are,
- You should pay 265 AED for quota submission.
- And you should pay 3000 AED for bank guaranty.
- And then you should pay the 270 AED for Emirates ID processing fees.
- And you should renew every year by paying 110 AED.